Click here for the SUHSD and CPH intention for all students enrolled in History/Social Science.
By the end of semester 1, students in Social Science will know and be able to……..
- Analyze an informational text
- Engage in critical thinking evidenced by discussion and short response
- Use technology to find a relevant source
By the end of semester 2, students in Social Science will know and be able to……..
- Analyze a primary source document
- Integrate evidence from a primary source document into RACES format.
- Present on a given topic using technology
Teachers 2023 – 2024
- EMAIL TEACHER – Click on the teacher’s name.
- VIEW COURSE SYLLABUS – Click on the course/subject.
World History and Cultures, US History & History of Americas HL 2 (IB)
World Geography Fundamentals & US History Fundamentals
World History and Culture & World History and Culture (AP)
US Government (AP) & World History
Need Community Service?
Your current History/Social Science teacher will be your contact person for community service forms and signatures. For more information, please see the information posted on the Counselor’s Community Service page.