Click here for the SUHSD and CPH intention for all students enrolled in History/Social Science.
By the end of semester 1, students in Social Science will know and be able to……..
- Analyze an informational text
- Engage in critical thinking evidenced by discussion and short response
- Use technology to find a relevant source
By the end of semester 2, students in Social Science will know and be able to……..
- Analyze a primary source document
- Integrate evidence from a primary source document into RACES format.
- Present on a given topic using technology
Teachers 2022 – 2023
- EMAIL TEACHER – Click on the teacher’s name.
- VIEW COURSE SYLLABUS – Click on the course/subject.
US History & History of Americas HL 2 (IB)
US History & US History IB HL 1 (Honors)
AP World History, World History & Bilingual World History
US Government & World History
World History Fundamentals & US Government Fundamentals
Social Issues in Film & Psychology (AP)
World Geography & World History (AP)
US Government (AP) & World History
World Geography & US History Bilingual
World Geography Fundamentals & US History Fundamentals
Economics & US History (AP)
Intro to Ethnic Studies
Click here to access the complete CPH Staff Directory
Need Community Service?
Your current History/Social Science teacher will be your contact person for community service forms and signatures. For more information, please see the information posted on the Counselor’s Community Service page.