Athletics at Castle Park are rich in tradition and have given the school and its community a vital and strong identity. Being the only high school adopted by the USC Trojans back in 1963, CP prides itself on continuing Trojan tradition and meeting rigorous standards of sportsmanship.
In its 50 years of existence, Castle Park has also been responsible for sending numerous athletes to Division I colleges. We pride ourselves on hard work and toughness and we live by the motto “Tradition of Excellence”.
For all future, existing, and graduated athletes, “Once a Trojan, Always a Trojan” are words that become a source of pride and strength to draw on throughout life.
The record of excellence and high quality Castle Park Athletics has come to stand for has created a relationship to the Castle Park community that is truly special. It is a relationship that is filled with community pride, positive identity and one that has developed its own mystique by giving exponentially to all engaged.
Please click HERE to access Title IX information.
Please go to Register my Athlete to sign up for sports https://www.registermyathlete.com/login/
COVID-19 Athletic Updates:
- Athletic Scheduling Update (As of January 26, 2021)
- Athletic Update Memo (As of January 27, 2021)
- COVID Sports Clearance Instructions
- COVID Waiver Form– must be signed by athlete and parent/guardian and turned in with physical and Athlete Registration profile
- COVID Waiver Form-Pre-Season Athletic Conditioning (English Version)
- COVID Waiver Form-Pre-Season Athletic Conditioning (Spanish Version)
- Free COVID-19 Testing Sites – all athletes must present a negative COVID-19 test on the FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE. The test must be dated after January 15th for sports starting in February, and dated after February 15th for sports starting in March.
- IMPORTANT: If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you need to complete the following requirement prior to athletic activity –> MEDICAL REFERRAL for POST COVID-19 STUDENTS
- Register My Athlete: log into this website for the online clearance
- Sports Injury Clinics: See the CPH Athletic Trainer Page for more information
- Sports Physical Location Info
- Sports Physical SUHSD Form: a physical must be provided on this SUHSD approved form