Need help with virtual learning and technology? Check out the links below:
Do you need Wifi/Internet Access (Hotspot)?
Did you receive a hotspot from the District and need directions?
Do you want to use your personal device at CPH?
- First you will need to fill out this form to get access: SUHSD BYOD FORM
- Once you receive district appoval, you will use these directions to connect to the server: BYOD Directions
Do you need to set up your computer and connect to the Wifi? (This information is also posted to our Library Laptop Page)
- Student Chromebook Setup Instructions (For 11th graders)
- Spanish Student Chromebook-Setup Instructions (For 11th Graders)
- Student Windows Device (9th, 10th, 12th)
- Spanish Student Windows Device (9th, 10th, 12th)
How do I join a Google Classroom?
Your teachers will EITHER invite you automatically to their classes OR your teachers will send you a Class Code to join the class. Check your school email or Jupiter messages.
In the Google Classroom STREAM area: Announcements and assignments are posted here.
in the Google Classroom CLASSWORK area: Assignments are posted here. Your teacher may also require you to submit your assignments here.
Check out this video link for more help.
How can I log into Jupiter Grades?
Students can ask their teachers to print or reset their passwords. The CPH Librarian, Mrs. McBride, can also provide this information as well.
Other Technology Info:
SUHSD Laptop Agreement (This is also posted on our Library laptop page)