CPH was built in 1963 and the first class graduated in 1964.
Red and Black
- The Senior Walk and Senior Lawn are for Seniors only
- A Senior Breakfast is held at the end of the year for graduating Seniors.
- All students display the victory sign with the music of our Fight Song, conquest, and the Alma Mater.
- On Fridays, Seniors wear black; Juniors and Sophomores wear red; and Freshmen wear white.
- The school Fight Song and conquest will be played on special occasions before-school over the P.A. system.
- Classes are assigned seating at all assemblies.
- After each athletic victory or department recognition, a victory flag is raised on the flagpole in the quad.
- All students stand, displaying the victory sign, when any player is injured on the field or gym court.
- The Academic Achievers’ Breakfast is hosted for all students who earn a 3.75 or better in scholarship. They are given an academic letter at the end of the 1st semester.
- Highest Honor: The “Noblest Trojan of Them All” is presented at the Senior Awards Assembly.
- REMEMBER, WE ARE ALL TROJANS!
|Hail the glorious days of ember,
May the Trojan courage ring.
Never ceasing to remember
How it echoes as we sing.
Alma Mater, praised with glory,
Lasting years you’ll always be,
As you tell our wondrous story,
Alma Mater praise to thee.-Cynthia Glorioso
|Fight on for old C.P.
As we fight on to victory
Our Alma Mater dear,
Looks up to you,
Fight on and win for old C.P.
Fight on to victory,