CPH Parents- Please join us via Zoom for…..
Progress Reports for this quarter are accessible through Infinite Campus TODAY. To access the grades, please go to the following link to access Infinite Campus: campusportal.sweetwaterschools.org (Click on “Campus Parent”)
Click on these links for:
- Directions for parents how to view grades : English or Spanish
- Frequently asked questions about Infinite Campus for parents: English or Spanish
**The benefit of using the parent portal is that you can see the grades for all students living in same household.
STUDENTS: You can also view your grades by following these directions:
- Go to: campusportal.sweetwaterschools.org
- Click on “Campus Student”
- Put your ID for username and your 8 digit birthday for the password. So if your birthday is Feb. 29, 2004, you would enter 02292004
- Click on “Grades” on the left side
Please contact your teachers for specific questions about your grades.
If you need tutoring help, please click here: Academic Assistance (CPH Team Voice)
Need help with virtual learning and technology? Click on the website linked below (or click on the image) to access the new CPH Trojan Help Center to find answers to your questions!
If you are in need of internet access at your home, the following online application has been provided for you here: SUHSDWirelessRequestApplication
Once you have completed the online application, the District will process your internet access request through the Equity and Support Services Department. If approved, you will be notified by email with the date, time, and location to receive your Wi-Fi Hotspot.
For quick reference:
Distance Learning Tech Support (pdf)- This documents shows which user name and passwords CPH students will use for virtual learning.