Check out the CPH Information (pdf with links vids) from the ASB.
Freshman Trojans: It’s time to get your device for the 2020-2021 school year! Click on instructions here for how to pickup your device on THURSDAY, JULY 30TH. See instructions for your time slot and how to be prepared for drive-thru device distribution. Once a Trojan, Always a Trojan!
Troyanos noveno: ¡es hora de obtener su iPad para el año escolar 2020-2021! Haga clic en las instrucciones aquí para saber cómo recoger su iPad el JUEVES 30 DE JULIO. Consulte las instrucciones para su franja horaria y cómo prepararse para la distribución del iPad drive-thru. Una Vez que un Troyano, Siempre un Troyano!
SD HSSA 2020 Scholar Athlete Virtual Recognition Ceremony (watch on YouTube – 1 hr)
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are helping families remotely register for the 2020-2021 school year. For now, all parents of Incoming 9th graders and current CPH (10th-12th) students must complete and submit the OLR (Online Registration) form. Please visit the Online Registration for 2020-2021 page for step by step directions and troubleshooting help.
See the Transcript Request page for info.
This week is National Library Week and all of the District librarians are rolling out the new “Ask a Librarian” feature for Distance Learning. Check out the Ask a Librarian Page on the District Distance Learning website for additional info and a short video from your District Librarians.
Or Parents/Students can submit their questions directly to this Google Form.
The info below was sent to CPH parents and students via Jupiter contact info on April 15 (and updated April 17). It is summarized below and this is a link to the entire message as a pdf OR Spanish Version.
- Distance Learning Guidelines for Students and Daily Schedule – Official Start of Distance Learning is Monday, April 20. Please review the Distance Learning guidelines for students, and the SUHSD Distance Learning Infographic which includes the daily schedule that CPH teachers will be using for the remainder of the year. Teachers will be in contact with you by the end of the week with the platform they plan to conduct their distance learning on, as well as any other important details so that you can all be ready to go next week!
- Yearbook (updated May 29) – It is too late to purchase a 2019-2020 Castle Park High School Yearbook online. You may still purchase one directly form the ASB. (contact info below)
- Technology Support – The district will be notifying you soon on the procedures of picking up a device. If you have yet to fill out the Technology Survey to better inform us of your needs for technology and WiFi access, please do so ASAP.
- For device problems contact CPH Site Tech Becky McCoy (BeckyMcCoy@sweetwaterschools.org).
- For trouble with software programs please notify your teacher first to see if they can help you.
- Any further technology questions, i.e., logging on, passwords, etc.. contact ASB AP Michelle Owens (Michelle.Owens@sweetwaterschools.org) or Librarian Sylvia McBride (SylviaMcBride@sweetwaterschools.org)
- Spring Sport Athletes – we have a process ready to go for Uniform/Equipment Collection as soon as the district gives the green light to start. Until then, please store those items in a safe place and stay tuned for more information at a later date.
- SENIORS ONLY – At this point, our senior activities (Prom, GradNite, Graduation) are in the process of being reevaluated at the district level as the COVID-19 situation progresses. SUHSD is committed to the safety and well-being of all students and are taking into account all factors. As soon as we get instruction from the district/venues regarding those difficult decisions, we will inform you as well as discuss next steps. If the decision is made to cancel, we will have a procedure for processing refunds in a timely manner.
Please know that Castle Park High administration and staff are all here to help and support you through this transition. As always, feel free to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns. We hope everyone is staying safe and until next time, be well!
Asst. Principal of Student Activities