Registration Hours & Contact:
Please call 585-2000 to schedule your appointment.
New Student Registration
- You will be required to fill out an Affidavit of Residency, 2 Emergency Cards, a Health Card, Proof of Residency, and a registration form.
- Bring a current utility bill or mortgage bill in parent’s name (NO PHONE BILLS).
- If you live with another family in their home, ask about additional forms and proof that are required.
- If you are not the parent or legal guardian you will need an approved caregiver form from the district office.
- Bring in shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including the new Tdap shot.
- Bring a check-out sheet with current grades from last school
- Bring a transcript with all 7th and 8th grade credits earned.
- Bring a copy of current IEP, if applicable.